Session 1 • July 9th – 13th OR Session 2 • July 16th – 20th
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 1:00pm Ages 4 - 8
Santa and his friends want YOU to come enjoy all the fun the North Pole has to offer in JULY! Take part in exciting daily activities that are entertaining and educational. This week-long camp will utilize activities that target the following areas of development:
Literacy • Math • Sensory • Fine Motor • Gross Motor • Vocabulary • Listening • Following Directions • Social Skills
During our one-week session, your child will participate in the following activities and special events:
Rudolph’s Dance Party
North Pole games
Summer photo with Santa
Cookie decorating with Mrs. Claus
And MUCH MORE!
Christmas in July Day Camp will keep your Christmas spirit going all year long!
Sample Daily Schedule:
Arts/Crafts: Christmas slime
Literacy: Story time with Cinderella
Rudolph’s Dance Party
Math: North Pole Scavenger Hunt
Culinary Arts: Christmas cookies with Mrs. Claus
Sensory Play: Water play activities
Gross/Fine Motor: Reindeer games center play
Lunch/Movie time: Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer
Meet our highly qualified teachers and staff!
Dean Wright: Early Childhood specialist, 20+ years teaching experience, Former president of NAEYC
Shelby Lovins MCD, CCC-SLP: Speech-Language Pathologist, 8 years’ experience in early childhood and school-age populations.
Kathy Johnson: 20+ years in education
Brenda Wright: On-site nurse, 20+ years nursing experience
Questions? Ready to register? Fill out the form below!
Camp Fee: $100 including a $25 non-refundable registration fee required at registration
*Balance must be paid before session begins. Refunds for cancellations will only be granted up to one week prior to session start date.
Rules and Regulations
1. Registration fee is non-refundable and must be paid to hold spot at camp.
2. Balance must be paid prior to first day of camp.
3. Refunds (excluding registration fee) will be granted for cancellations up to one week (7 days) prior to camp start date. No refunds will be granted for any reason in the 7 days prior to camp start date.
4. Drop-off will be from 8:30-9:00 am each day. Parent will not be permitted to stay with child after drop-off.
5. Pick-up will be from 1:00-1:30 pm. At 1:40 pm a charge of $10.00 plus $1.00 for each additional minute late will be charged and due immediately.
6. Each camper MUST BRING A SACK LUNCH DAILY. Refrigeration is available if needed.
7. A daily snack will be provided in the morning during the culinary arts rotation.
8. On first day of camp, please bring a change of clothes in a ziplock bag with camper’s name. We will participate in lots of fun activities and some may get a little “messy”. We will keep extra clothes until last day of camp.
9. Each camper will be making lots of fun crafts and taking fun photos. These will either be sent home daily or at end of the week.
10. Campers will be grouped according to ages for our rotation activities.